mardi 29 septembre 2009

Sport Riddle

1.This sport is seasonal or year-seasonal .

2. You must run fast on the ground .

3. The equipment is a uniforms and a ball for women or man .

4. He must have referee on the ground .

5.You need eight player or more .

6.You can play outside or inside .

7. You can watch this sport on the T.V .

8. We found this sport on many highschool .

9. This sport need many reflex.

10. The biggest quality we need to play this sport is teamspirit.

3 commentaires:

  1. I think that your sport is basketball. It was easy to guess. Yourself you play basketball. Good blog. I think you is a little late. Where Or the other article. I really hastiness
    to read!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I really think it's basketball you mean, Am I right? ;) So I'm sure this Is youre favorite sport, an I right ? I want try to see you play this year.

    RépondreSupprimer